Join more than 5,000 professionals at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world.
To get a Free Retailer Expo Pass or 20% off the Full Conference rate – contact us here.
You can come and meet the Rejoiner team at Booth: LP3 and learn how your company can:
- Reduce your cart abandonment rate up to 15% and uncover hidden revenue with automated multistage email sequences at times you schedule.
- Use data-driven lifecycle emails to deliver triggered messages to customers when you know they will have maximum impact (today our customers have generated $85M+ using this strategy)
- Maximize lifetime revenue per customer with highly personalized cart abandonment, post-purchase, welcome series, win-back and replenishment email campaigns.
- Use our design team to develop high-converting, responsive email templates that match your brand’s look & feel
- Have us proactively optimize your campaigns with personalization, segmentation, A/B testing and more to consistently maximize revenue from every email campaign
Your company can book in a Checkout Flow Audit at the conference by contacting us here. We’ll take a look at your checkout flow and show you how you can improve it to increase conversions and revenue. Book your Checkout Flow Audit here (limited spots available).
Our Speaker Recommendations For This Years Event
Kicking off Retail’s Digital Summit 2016, this opening keynote features an all-star cast with famed comedian, podcaster, writer, director Marc Maron and renowned theoretical physicist, futurist and popularizer of science, Dr. Michio Kaku.
The dialogue will take you inside the mind of Dr. Kaku and explore the next 20 years of technology and commerce – and ultimately, human destiny.
It sounds like this could be a very interesting conversation depending on where Marc tries to take it.
See this keynote on: Tuesday Sept. 27, 8:30am–9:30am, Level 2, Hall E.
In today’s rapidly changing retail and digital environment, how do you combine the best of digital and physical to reinvent and build the future of the department store format and retailing overall?
Mike Amend, Executive Vice President of Omnichannel at JCPenney, will bring best-in-class insights from his current and previous digital retail leadership roles and discuss various second-order innovations such as:
- Building unique experiences through combining products and services
- Arming store associates with actionable insights from digital data
- Carrying customer relationships across media from physical over to digital
You can catch his keynote Tuesday Sept. 27, 10:20am–11:00am Level 2, Hall E.
Join Piers Fawkes and Scott Lachut of PSFK for an overview of their Future of Retail 2017 report as they share the emerging trends that are shaping the new digital shopper experience.
You can hear Piers and Scott on Tuesday Sept. 27, 1:30–2:15pm at the EXPO Hall, EXPO Stage.
Shelly Palmer, Managing Partner at Palmer Advanced Media, delivers key strategies on real-time analytics in digital retail, deriving actionable insights from broad consumer and shopping data, and putting data to work in your organization.
You can find Shelly speaking on Sept. 28 Wednesday 8:50–9:10am Level 2, Hall E.
A new batch of augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) technology builds on the promise to take the immersive consumer experience to unprecedented heights. From fashion runways to changing rooms, consumers will be more deeply connected to retail and brand experiences through real and life-like three-dimensional environments.
This year’s Digital Retail Fast Track Program, hosted by digital visionary Mitch Joel, will explore the sophisticated capabilities and applications of AR/VR as they transform the way retailers and brands touch consumers digitally.
These quick, high-impact presentations will feature some of the most forward-thinking insights of what is predicted to be a $120 billion market by 2020.
- Understand what – if any – role VR/AR will have on retailers today. If not today, then when?
- Navigate the real limitations and implications of this platform
- Integrate AR/VR into your brand
These are our top picks, however there are plenty of other great breakout sessions and speakers.
Let us know on Twitter (@rejoinerapp) who you are most excited to see speak at the conference or with any questions you may have.
Come and meet the Rejoiner team at Booth: LP3 at Shop.org’s Retail Digital Summit.